Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ringing home so true


Here's a little something I've been working on, and meaning to do, for some time now. I've put a pen review on the Pen Addict's fabulous site. When it came to it there was only one way for me to do a pen review - draw it!

Check out my ballpoint review HERE and don't forget to bookmark that wonderful site (I say 'bookmark it' like I know what that means). I hope this will be the first of many reviews I do for the Pen Addict. I already have the next one penned (sorry) out in my mind.

I must say that it seems that pens have become my new shoes; in that I seem to be drawing lots and lots of them. I ADORED doing this drawing. I just loved drawing these pens, so I'm most definitely finished with them yet. It's also for sale HERE.

8 comments:

Michael J Corry said...

Came here because of the review. You have some amazing drawings.
I, too, like ballpoint pens, a much underrated implement imho.
I went really stupid and got a Montblanc le Grande ballpoint just ,
'cos David Suchet was carrying one in a programme about the Orient Express.
Nice pen though - nice broad tip.

mo said...

darn it, i was out all day and missed yet another opportunity to purchase one of your drawings of pens! and this one was just lovely, too. the fact that it's a pen review just makes it that much more stupendous in my book. glad you did it for The Pen Addict ... one of my favorite sites!

lovely work of art, andrea ;)

Anonymous said...

Never heard of that site until now and it's great! Your drawings are brilliant and unique too x

Pippa said...

Wowee! I LOVE THIS.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, folks.

Mo, I am drawing more as we speak. There should be another colour pen collection in my shop by the end of the weekend.

Cheers, my dears.

wagonized said...

Oooh the pen love! This is a seriously gorgeous homage to colorful pens, Andrea.

ddeltaz777 said...

i have written a childrens book and was wondering how much you would charge me to illustrate it

please contact me at ddeltaz777@gmail.com

thanks

goulinz said...

Woo~you did a great job!i love it.you can use the ballpoint pens and draw out this amazing "ringing homme so ture",actually when i saw this picture i feel warm and hope there,thanks for share it .looking for your new work.(: