Monday, March 12, 2012

under the moon of love

You may recognise this drawing. I posted it some time ago. But, it looked a little different then. Check it out HERE.

This really is an example of doodling in it's purist form. I was flabbergasted by the response it recieved back then, because, for the most, I was just working the inks through my pens and checking out the colours. It was my palette, I suppose. After posting it first time round it didn't stop being my palette. I kept working that ink through.

I don't know if it's improved any but I just thought I'd post this development.

7 comments:

ersimarina said...

I like this one even better than the previous version. I love the way the pink area has grown and the small scratchy colour samples add a gorgeous, fun touch!

dinahmow said...

Some doodle!

Does Sat. May 19 sound good?

T. Roger Thomas said...

Beautiful

Edgar Cabrera said...

Andrea, your work is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Coming from Flickr!
This piece is awesome!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you thank you thank you, lovely people.

Diane, yes! I'll iron out the details on our next crawl in a weeks time. Can't wait x

Unknown said...

but it stayed long --- almost three years?