Friday, March 09, 2012

behind blue eyes

Slightly freaky, I know. It still freaks me out every time I open this sketchbook, and, for that matter, every time I open my kitchen door to find the Queen staring at me. This, actually, was probably the better way to post it....

Well, imagine how freaky it was for the other poor folk who had to sit sketching with Her Maj. These drawings were from our last sketch crawl. The theme of the day was curry and masks. Yes, curries and masks, together at last! And, as you may have guessed, I went as The Queen.

Not great drawings of the mask but it was difficult to draw. There were some photos floating around too. I'll post them when I get my hands on them, to prove just how freaky sketch crawling with The Queen is. Now, THAT is something I never thought I'd say.

3 comments:

senisectumpikacuu said...

I love your drawings. I'm trying to do somethings like that. You're just like my idol. :)
They are amazing! Just keep writing & driwing :) Thank you for everything :)

T. Roger Thomas said...

Gorgeous!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Aw, thank you guys.