Saturday, May 04, 2013

tomorrow see the things that never come today

 Welcome back to Little Acorns. And, say 'Hello' to Archibald Twig. If you are new to my Little Acorn project, and would like to know more, you can read about it HERE. Basically, I can't be bothered explainging it all over again! It was enough first time around, and I'm no good with words - that is why I draw. Anyway, this is the third step in the project so read on...

My last drawing, the second step in this project, was put up for sale on Ebay. It sold at £38.00, which including P&P gave me a grand total of £41.50. This is how I spent/reinvested that money;

Postage (of drawing); £3.00
Ebay charges; £4.24
Printing; £25.60
Envelopes; £8.40

Total; £41.24

So what do I have for you this time? Well, there are two parts to this stage. Firstly, for the £25.60 printing costs I was able to get 25 of my cut-out-and-make Archibald Twig cards made. I'm very excited about this, because, not only because I'm pretty much obsessed with this Little Acorns project at the moment, but also because he is the first of my cut out and make Dickie Bird. This has been a long time in the making.

The card includes an Archie, a nest display-stand and other accessories including eye options and a twig. Also, included is a small piece telling you about the life and times of Archibald Twig. See more in the shop HERE.

The second part of this Archibald Twig is a very special package which will be auctioned on Ebay. That, I'll share with you tomorrow. Cheers, my dears.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn S. C Hatch said...

This is such a genius idea! I love it!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, Kaitlyn, I'm a little bit obsessed with it at the moment!