Monday, September 10, 2012

a shaggy dog's tale

click on drawing to view
On Saturday our sketchcrawl group attended an open day for a park in Sheffield. It was an afternoon choc full of all sorts of drawing opportunitiess. There was music, dancing, food all the kind of stuff you'd expect to find at such an event. I managed to make a few drawings which I'll post shortly, but for now, here's a drawing from my favourite part of the day; the dog show. And, specifically, the 'waggiest tail' round.

Now, I don't know if you've ever tried to draw the waggiest tail round of a dog show? Well, if not, I can tell you, it's not easy. There's a whole lot of wagging going on.

3 comments:

afk said...

hahaha this sketch is great! Wasn't it very difficult to sketch the dogs through out the show? The collage look is real fun! :D

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, yes, it was REALLY difficult to draw. That's why it's a bit of a mess!
Cheers.

online-dissertation-help.co.uk/ said...

I should recommend your blog post about Blog Posts Tagged with: sketching Moleskine to my friends.