Saturday, July 14, 2012

and dream of sheep

I've been a little distracted of late. By this amongst other things. Yes, this week saw the production of James and the Giant Peach at Buxton Festival. It was very sweet indeed. And, a real treat to see my drawings so BIG (they were the backdrops to the performance). I do hope I can get some photos of the event to show you but I'm not so sure - you know with all those rules and regs about photos of kids.

Anyway, lots of new drawings to post, including some from today's International Sketchcrawl Day. I'll be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail. But for now I need some sleep.

3 comments:

Carole said...

This is so cool! I hope you can post some shots of the production!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

yes!))

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, guys. Hope to show you some photos too.