Tuesday, August 17, 2010

show me where it's at

A bit rubbish, I know, but I just thought I'd share this little story with you whilst I get on with a couple of big time consuming drawings. A couple of posts ago I was bemoaning the demise of an old trusted ballpoint pen. The ancient old blue biro was seen off by a drawing of Adidas trainers. I was also saying how difficult it is to replace an old pen when you become so attached.

Anyway, the next day, whilst out shopping I found this pen on the floor. It's a lovely blue ballpoint pen by Faber and Castell. And the logo on the pen? Adidas.

14 comments:

dinahmow said...

Serendipity!

Judy said...

Looks like kismet to me!

mo said...

everything goes in circles! how perfect that find is ;)

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Karma, it's karma... you and this pen will do great things together I predict.

Alex said...

It's a sign! You should totally let Adidas know...I mean, just by showing them the adidas shoes you've drawn, I'm pretty sure they send you more than just thank you notes =)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure addidas would probably give you, at least, a shoe.

lynn bowes said...

Ah . . . the things that find US.
:: lynn ::

Caroline B said...

I think it's called Cosmic Ordering...next time put in a request for a lottery win!

Jill said...

It was meant for you

design traveller said...

Great drawings, so subtle...

rebecca said...

you are awesome. i'm using ballpoint pens and going back to crosshatching because of you. sweet!

Gina said...

That's so awesome :D
I totally know how it feels to have your trustworthy pen die :(

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Cheers, my dears. Serendipitous (is that a word?) indeed.

Jasmine Fuentes said...

Funny how things fall into place :)
very peculiar!