Friday, November 23, 2012

have you got a pen?

 For those who have asked, over the course of last weekend, I do indeed sell greetings cards with my drawings on. Well, I personally don't but Moo.com do. And, there's 30% off until next Monday. With an offer like that I'm getting some myself!
They sell a range called 'have you got a pen?' which include these drawings amongst others. Here are the links; greetings cards, postcards and mini Moos.

And don't forget these limited edition Andrea Joseph bracelets are also available at Wristpix.
 
Excuse me for peddling my wares. But, I haven't done it for sometime. You'll forgive me, won't you? Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! The bracelets are $100 a tile? That can't be true. Gold is more affordable? OMG!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Ha! No, they are $100 for the whole thing.