Saturday, May 31, 2014

comes a time...

 ...when you just have to stop pissing around, avoiding what needs doing, and buckle down to it.
 This girl, and bench, will be leaving for London VERY soon.
As usual, I've left ALL the work until the last minute, but there's nothing like a deadline to get things moving.
 Anyway, just thought I'd give you a little update on how this project is looking (excuse the poor quality photos).
And the poor quality words too. I've lost the power of speech. Still, just a week of sleepless nights ahead of me and then I'll be back to normal. Whatever that may be.

5 comments:

Making A Mark said...

This is WONDERFUL!

Polly Birchall said...

Fascinating and unique!

sandie said...

Well, it looks totally AWESOME! No doubt you will rise to the challenge - good luck!

alissaduke said...

Brilliant - Thanks for the update !

Unknown said...

wow this is looking great! love seeing progress photos!