Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How To Write Your Name


Lots of people tell me that when they buy a new sketchbook (especially something like a Moleskine) they get new sketchbook nerves; the fear of the blank sketchbook. I'm quite the opposite. I can hardly wait to get it home before unwrapping it and laying my pen on the paper - that is why I have a hundred unfinished sketchbooks, though.
So, with those of you in mind, and for all of you guys who are starting the new semester of Sketchbook Skool and getting your school bags ready, here's a little video that'll take away the fear. See starting your sketchbook as an exercise too. Hope this helps!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm going to try this!

Kiri said...

liked watching the video. a good idea

Unknown said...

Thank you Andrea, I love it like everything you do :)
"See" you on july 4!!
Have a great day :)

Jennifer McLean said...

Ooh, can't wait to get to the second section of Klasses. I've just signed up for Beggings and when I saw that you're a teacher in "Seeing" I could hardly contain my enthusiasm. Andrea, I've been a fan for many years and when I was writing for Featuring Magazine I was so thrilled to see the article about you. I am once again thrilled to see you teaching and I look forward to learning when I take your Klass.

Karen Blados said...

That is so cool! I've always enjoyed seeing you draw and hearing you was a treat! I'm anxiously awaiting the next semester.

Karen Blados said...

Very cool. I always enjoy seeing you work and it was a treat to hear you, too!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Cool! You sound like me, I think I have 11 going right now….