Sunday, January 29, 2012

we're words upon a window written there in steam

Jeepers creepers, the things you do to avoid doing your tax returns, eh? I've actually, finally, updated my children's book blog. I was shocked to see quite how long that project has been put on the back burner, but it was a joy to finally start working on it again. I don't like to blow my own trumpet but I'm rather pleased with this drawing.

There's an explanation for this picture, and another drawing, over on my 'book on a blog' blog! Enter HERE.

3 comments:

Victoria Stitch said...

i love your work it's just so perfect! every object you draw always looks so solid and real!

Unknown said...

I hope you have done that return now - there are lovely fat fines if you haven't and that means you will be creating more of your lovely work just for the tax man! I think tomorrow (31st Jan) is the last day.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, guys.

Thanks to everyone who has visited my book blog too.

Bella, I managed to get it in on time, with just a couple of hours to go. Phew!