Friday, January 27, 2012

i can't be left to my imagination

As mentioned in the previous couple of posts, last week we had a sketching party at Lynne's place. We were all required to take some food for the group to sketch and eat. One of the items I took was this lovely Allotment Antipasti by Alberto Arkwright. I first heard about his range of preserves and antipastos in this advertisement (above) that I saw in The Bugle. I knew I had to try them out and felt that they would be a great contribution to the sketching party. So I popped down to Doris Dishwater's Deli and purchased a couple.

To prove that I'm not making any of this up I took a some photos. Here's one.


For those, who have been waiting with bated breath (and, lets face it, who wouldn't be?) I'll share the recipe for the other treat I took (Eyeball Chutney) shortly.

6 comments:

Vicki Holdwick said...

Sounds like a wonderful (maybe) treat.

I don't know if you followed along with my giveaway of your zine, but the luck winner was Tracey Fletcher King of Queensland, Australia. She is really excited to have won.

She should receive it in about 10 days and will let me know when it gets there and how she likes it.

I am so happy that I was able to offer such a lovely giveaway on my blog.

Thanks for being you,

xoxo

Dan Kent said...

Ooooo I can't wait. Cough.

Zenia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Glad I found you on twitter... will now add your blog to my google reader as I don't want to miss any more of your fab drawings.

Stephen Hall said...

Who in the right mind wouldn't a jar of those for their birthday???? Genius!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Cheers, guys.

Yes, Vicki! Actually, I thought I'd emailed you - obviously not. Thank you so much.

Stephen, I'll treat you to a jar.

Thanks, folks.