Monday, January 09, 2012

keep falling, i'll find you

Right then. Let's get this show back on the road.

Firstly, Happy New Year to you all. Thank you for continuing to visit my blog despite the woeful lack of activity here. The truth is I ate and drunk so much over the holidays that getting out of the chair, to use the computer, became very hard work. And, even if I could have (got out the chair, that is) my fingers have got so fat that they were too much for the little keys. Something like that anyway.

But, what a great way to start my New Year posting; I've hooked up with the Pen Addict once again. This time I'm reviewing fine liner pens. This is one of the spreads from the said review, that can be found in full HERE.

Well, I have absolutely loads of new stuff to post. All that coming up in the next couple of weeks. For now Happy 2012!

9 comments:

skywind said...

Happy new year to you! Have a good mood every day.

mo said...

andea, what a fab drawing! i love The Pen Addict, and i'm sure you're getting lots of new fans by posting reviews over there ;)

happy new year to you as well!

eye said...

Hey Andrea, So glad to see you back in the saddle again... I'm now off to the pen addict to read your post. Have a Fantastic New Year... Tim

eye said...

Hey Andrea, So glad to see you back in the saddle again...I just love this drawing and I'm now off to read your post on The Pen Addict (my second favorite blog). Have a Fantastic New Year "Chubby Fingers" ...Tim

T. Roger Thomas said...

Happy New Year to you!

Fantastic sketch

Lynne the Pencil said...

Hello and Happy New Year! Lovely drawing, as always x

What's your hottest tip for a not-blobbing biro? Mine always build up gloopiness after a couple of minutes and eventually create a nasty, sticky splodge.

ChiQui pronounced like Kiwi said...

Hi, AJ!!! Happy New Year to you too.:)

Jennifer McLean said...

Hi Andrea,
The zine arrived! It's even better than I thought it would be.Thank you so much!
Best,
Jenn

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you all, lovely people.
I'm so touched that you continiue to follow my blog. Cheers!

Lynne, I'll tell you next Saturday (cant wait!)