Friday, December 29, 2006

oh no...

Oh no I feel a series coming on....wallets, purses and bags OH MY!

Labels: , ,


Blogger Teri C said...

And I say , 'oh yippee' I just love how you create the texture for them. This is another beauty.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous wagonized said...

Great series -- i say do go on!
And i've just noticed the signature "AJ" -- great logo for yourself. :-)

2:32 AM  
Blogger suzanne said...

Hmmmm, I believe I might have something to add to your series... Can you tell me your address? My email is

Great work!

2:57 AM  
Blogger Diane Duda said...

great idea! can't wait to see more!

7:12 AM  
Blogger hfm said...

I love the way you work your lines.

10:27 AM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you guys!

I can't believe this year is nearly done. I'm off to ponder my artistic goals for 2007. look forward to hearing about some of yours too.

(Suzanne, I've emailed my addy.)


12:49 PM  
Blogger J Matt Miller said...

With your beautiful sense of line, you should be doing etchings Andrea!

10:06 PM  
Blogger AnastasiaC said...

Beautiful detail!!! a wonderful series - go for it!!

What pencils do you use??

12:05 AM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you both.

I forgot to mention the medium - this is all ballpoint, no pencil.
And as for etching I've never tried it and I'm not even sure what it is?!


12:25 AM  
Blogger pedalpower said...

I'm just loving your blog and your wonderful drawings!

4:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an amazing talent! Your drawings are beautiful! I admire how you can observe what is around you and captures it with such creativity:)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.