EDM#95. Draw a holiday card
Now I don't know whether this is a Christmas tradition outside of the UK, but here everybody HAS to have Brussel sprouts with their Christmas dinner, whether you like them or not - it is the law. Most adults and, 99.9% of children, dislike (no HATE) them with a passion, but they still have to have at least one on their plate.
Recently Teri tagged me to choose my 5 favourite Christmas songs. So here they are;
- River - Joni Mitchell (maybe not a traditional Christmas song but it's MY favourite, and it does start with Jingle Bells!)
- Little Drummer Boy - Bing Crosby & David Bowie (just lovely and such a cute video)
- The Fairytale of New York - the Pogues and Kirsty MacColl (a perfect song).
- So This is Christmas - John Lennon.
- 2000 Miles - the Pretenders.
I'm going to pass the tag on, back over the ocean, to Suzanne. Look forward to seeing her selection.