Thursday, November 22, 2012

well let me tell you 'bout the way she looked, the way she'd act, the colour of her hair

The evening after I got back from France I went to a Dr. Sketchy event in Sheffield. It was called 'Drawn of the Dead' and  had a very spooky zombie theme.
After the high of the exhibition in Clermont Ferrand, and the way I've been feeling recently, it was EXACTLY what I needed.
 Not only did I get to play with my pens but also got to catch up with my sketching buddies, which was long overdue.
Really, really, enjoyed the evening. But, then, I always enjoy Dr. Sketchy. Music, wine, friends, drawing and zombies. What's not to like?

2 comments:

Kaitlyn S. C Hatch said...

I really like the penultimate one. That's incredible. Just, the form and movement of it. Wow.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, Kaitlyn, that one is my fave too.