Monday, March 12, 2012

under the moon of love

You may recognise this drawing. I posted it some time ago. But, it looked a little different then. Check it out HERE.

This really is an example of doodling in it's purist form. I was flabbergasted by the response it recieved back then, because, for the most, I was just working the inks through my pens and checking out the colours. It was my palette, I suppose. After posting it first time round it didn't stop being my palette. I kept working that ink through.

I don't know if it's improved any but I just thought I'd post this development.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger ersi marina said...

I like this one even better than the previous version. I love the way the pink area has grown and the small scratchy colour samples add a gorgeous, fun touch!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous dinahmow said...

Some doodle!

Does Sat. May 19 sound good?

7:19 PM  
Blogger T. Roger Thomas said...

Beautiful

1:40 AM  
Blogger Edgar Cabrera said...

Andrea, your work is just beautiful!

1:45 PM  
Blogger BlackPumpkin said...

Coming from Flickr!
This piece is awesome!

5:47 PM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you thank you thank you, lovely people.

Diane, yes! I'll iron out the details on our next crawl in a weeks time. Can't wait x

2:56 PM  
Blogger Perrine Renoir said...

but it stayed long --- almost three years?

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.