Monday, February 27, 2012

a stranger to my eyes

This is a little taster. A little trailer, if you will, for a new project I've been desperate to get up and running for some time. Actually, it's not necessarily new; it's been simmering for a year or so now. I like a bit of simmering. Time for all those flavours to really come out. I hope you'll return for the opening of the envelope.

Plus, a big thanks for all the comments. adds, likes and favourites in response to yesterday's post. Touched is not the word.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Reem said...

Intriguing ...in the words of Arnie: I'll be back!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kaitlyn S. C Hatch said...

Gorgeous!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Julie Clay Illustration said...

Those air mail envelopes are always so exciting to receive, more intrigue Andrea, what's it going to reveal???? Love it!

8:30 PM  
Blogger mo said...

a letter exchange? a recipe exchange? hidden delights? can't wait for the big reveal :D

1:29 AM  
Blogger T. Roger Thomas said...

Gorgeous work, as always

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Suzy - Sudden Lunch said...

I just love your work so have taken the liberty of nominating this blog for a Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you don't mind.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog through pinterest and am compelled to tell you how much I enjoy my visits here. I find your sketches very motivating as well as beautiful and fun. Thank you for sharing with us.

5:49 PM  
Blogger Lily said...

awesome

8:02 PM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, guys.

I'm so happy to be blogging again. Blogging properly. I'd forgotten how much i enjoyed it. And, it seems you are too.

Cheers, my dears.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.