Sunday, June 19, 2011

why don't you come over to my house?

This is the first time in ages that I have not had some kind of deadline looming on the horizon. And, after the stress of some of those deadlines I cannot believe I'm actually going to complain about that - but I am. I'm suddenly feeling so restless. I want something to work toward. Some project. I don't know what sort of project but I'll figure it out. I'll make something happen.

In the meantime, here's a new drawing. A few months ago my coin purse fell apart and I temporarily replaced it with an old purse that had belonged to my niece - when she was about five. It was ridiculously childish purse for 'a lady of a certain age' so, I decided I must replace it and went out to buy a new one. And, yep, you've guessed it; I came home with this much more grown up cloth owl.

This little guy is available for sale (the original drawing, not the purse) HERE.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger jill said...

and such a lovely purse too.

9:01 PM  
Blogger T. Roger Thomas said...

But a woman would need two of these before I could tell her "Nice hooters".

12:14 AM  
Blogger Stephen Hall said...

Ha! I'm in the same place... an itch that needs more than a scratch. I feel a cuppa coming on!x

3:12 PM  
Blogger Eva in Athens, Greece said...

CUte!

9:09 PM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, folks!

Yes, an itch that needs scratching. That's exactly what it feels like.

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Mariana said...

Your owl is absolutely gorgeous Andrea! I had to examine it in larger size and I'm going to be staring at it for ages ... love it.

10:05 AM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, Mariana, yours is pretty damn good too!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.