Wednesday, October 22, 2008

on the road

I forgot to mention, in my last post, that I would be away this week. It was all the excitement about my 'dates' with Stephen Stills. Of course, they weren't really dates (only in my head) I just went to see him playing live. Tonight I'll be dating Alan Partridge. Then in a couple of weeks Paul Weller. It's all go when you are so popular. I don't know how I keep up.

Anyway, all going well, I should have a drawing to post over the next couple of days. So, I'll see you guys soon with new drawings, news on my prints, some other creative projects and all the gossip about the men in my life. Until then, cheerio my ducks.

9 comments:

Rachel Esther said...

Enjoy your week away!

Pippa said...

Have a super dooper (or would it be 'duper'?) time with your men. Looking forward to your new drawings.
Pip x

beckasharpe said...

Have a great week!
Looking forward to hearing more :o)

franswazz said...

I have 6 words for you, Andrea:
You are a bunch of fun!
Can't wait for the drawings

Julien Dekosta said...

since andrea is away you can enjoy my blog : )

http://fruttadimare.blogspot.com/

andrea said...

As for me, *I* had a date with Neil Young. He even offered to sing a little song over on my blog.

suzanne cabrera said...

I love it! Enjoy your time away...and with your men!

Andrea said...

I got your Moo's yesterday. Love 'em! Thanks for the trade.

Joan Y said...

Hmm, it's no wonder I can't find you these days! You're off on your little dates! lol. Can't wait for your post AJ!