Wednesday, August 16, 2017

late at night, when the world is dreaming

No matter how much I try to change (and believe me, I've tried everything) I'll always be a night owl. I just love working at that time of night/morning. It seems that at any given time, I'll have a million and one ideas, never focusing on one and seeing it through, swimming through my head too. In last night's midnight creativity session I was playing around with the idea of making a pop-up sketchbook filled with upside-down portraits of women who have left their mark on this world and on me. I know, I know, it's just so predictable. Everyone, and their mother, is at the pop-up-sketchbook-of-upside-down-drawings-of-inspirational-creative-women thing, right?  Erm, oh, just me then?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was the only one. :) I've wasted too much time trying not to be this way but it cannot be undone, and the loveliest thing is loving mornings too. I try to have as much of both as I can stand. Thanks for being on this planet too. :)