Monday, October 27, 2014

talking about good things and singing the blues

Another thing I've noticed, since giving up the demon drink, is that you feel very smug when it come to putting your recycling out on the street.

This drawing is from my ballpoint pen zine How To Draw Like A Loon. This zine was previously thought to be out of print but over the weekend I found a handful of them in the boot of my car (as you do!). I have signed and numbered these final few and have put them for sale HERE. I am donating half of the price of them to the Cancer Support charity that I am supporting by going sober throughout October.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hoping that you stay sober and smoke free even after Nov. 1st. Congrats on a big accomplishment so far!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, so much, Sandra. I've been really touched by all of the kind messages. I'm going to try and keep up the good work but not put any timescales on it this time. One day at a time and all that. Many thanks.