Tuesday, February 05, 2013

love is a two way street

trying to get home why i went missingthe one that got awaythree brown pumpstake a pinch of keyholetrying to find the words to say
hat pinsyou are my sistermellow yellowwhere were you when we were getting high?i've been waiting for youbelt up
little moleyyou've got a lot to answer forpinboard wizardsmells like teen spiritlooking down on everythingopen up your door
what's new pussycat?born to (not) runi'll be whistling down the street i can see all i have done'everything comes and goes...room at the top
your faves (25+), a set on Flickr.
Just thought I'd share this with you. Here is a set of pictures I made on Flickr. Damn, I bloody love Flickr - but that's not the point.

Each of the 300 drawings (and a few photos) in this set have been 'Favourited' 25+ times. Three hundred!!!

Thanks for the the Faves, comments, visits on Flickr, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Etsy, etc. I appreciate them more than you know.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Thomas said...

Your drawings are wonderful! I'd love to fill a whole wall in my house with them!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Katherine Thomas said...

Your drawings are wonderful! I'd love to fill a whole wall in my house with them!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Polly Birchall said...

Found your blog through Chris Murray's and your work is brilliant. Will be following your blog with interest

7:42 PM  
Blogger bigron271 said...

just seen the amazing three coloured pencil drawing after all the years ive followed your work i missed that its superb

12:46 AM  
Blogger bigron271 said...

after all the years of looking at your amazing work i have just for the first time seen the three coloured pencil drawing its superb

12:48 AM  
Blogger aintshakespeare said...

I can see why all the favoriting. These are great. I love the shoes. And the tin-type pic. But they are all wonderful.

9:31 PM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, guys. You are most kind.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.