Wednesday, April 04, 2012

hold on

A little commercial break here, folks.You know, as uncomfortable as I find doing this kind of thing, I HAVE to.

Today, I am offering a unique little piece of art. Well, two actually and a special edition of the zine How To Draw Like A Nut. I have just put these two little drawings above for sale. Also, included in the package is a version of the said zine, jam packed full of extra handwritten notes. So pop on by my shop for a better view HERE.

Cheers!

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Julitschka said...

Really, by far the best ballpoint art i've seen in a long.
need to put some money aside ;)

xx Jule
slagwellies.blogspot.com

3:29 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Bother! Raced to the shop as soon as I saw your post and the drawings had gone. Maybe next time...

5:57 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

Bother! Raced to the store as soon as I saw the post but the drawings have already been bought.
Next time maybe!

5:59 PM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thank you, folks.
And thanks to my lovely friend and patron Tine for keeping the wolf from my door!

xxx

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Tine said...

Just couldn´t resist it... ;-)
Have a nice weekend!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.