Tuesday, August 17, 2010

show me where it's at

A bit rubbish, I know, but I just thought I'd share this little story with you whilst I get on with a couple of big time consuming drawings. A couple of posts ago I was bemoaning the demise of an old trusted ballpoint pen. The ancient old blue biro was seen off by a drawing of Adidas trainers. I was also saying how difficult it is to replace an old pen when you become so attached.

Anyway, the next day, whilst out shopping I found this pen on the floor. It's a lovely blue ballpoint pen by Faber and Castell. And the logo on the pen? Adidas.

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous dinahmow said...

Serendipity!

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Looks like kismet to me!

12:23 AM  
Blogger mo said...

everything goes in circles! how perfect that find is ;)

12:56 AM  
Blogger Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Karma, it's karma... you and this pen will do great things together I predict.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

It's a sign! You should totally let Adidas know...I mean, just by showing them the adidas shoes you've drawn, I'm pretty sure they send you more than just thank you notes =)

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure addidas would probably give you, at least, a shoe.

4:34 AM  
Blogger silver.work said...

Ah . . . the things that find US.
:: lynn ::

1:37 PM  
Blogger Caroline B said...

I think it's called Cosmic Ordering...next time put in a request for a lottery win!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

It was meant for you

9:28 PM  
Anonymous design traveller said...

Great drawings, so subtle...

7:35 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

you are awesome. i'm using ballpoint pens and going back to crosshatching because of you. sweet!

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Gina said...

That's so awesome :D
I totally know how it feels to have your trustworthy pen die :(

6:44 PM  
Blogger andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Cheers, my dears. Serendipitous (is that a word?) indeed.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jasmine Fuentes said...

Funny how things fall into place :)
very peculiar!

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.